The Sherwood group are the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service team to focus on our packaging customers. The successful applicant will require the following:
- You will have a strong litho/ packaging background with a sound understanding of the print production process.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have experience of print MIS and estimating.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do, and be strongly customer focussed yourself.
- You are keen to learn new skills, develop and grow as an individual.
- You can find solutions when customers have issues that need to be resolved.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The package includes a competitive salary, company pension and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Packaging Customer Service Representative for The Sherwood Group, please contact Sarah Shortt on 0115 9380195 or email at email@example.com for an application form.
Strictly No Agencies
Please download the application form via the link below, and complete the form using black ink and in block capitals. Once completed, please return the form for the attention of Sarah Shortt at the following address:
The Sherwood Press Group
Glaisdale Drive West
Please note that we do not accept agency applications.