The Sherwood Group are committed to achieving and maintaining a varied workforce.
No employee or potential employee therefore receives less favourable treatment due to their age, disability, marital status, religion, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religious belief, creed, gender, race or sexual orientation.
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
Deadline: 30/09/2023Apply Now >
The Sherwood Group is the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Individual to join our team as a Gluing Operator. The successful applicant will require the following:
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of a wide range of carton design gluing requirements.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC & Quality procedures.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The position offers a competitive salary based on a rotating 3 shift pattern, pension, and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Gluing Operator for The Sherwood Group, please email Michelle Thompson, at email@example.com for an application form. Once completed, please return the form for the attention of Michelle Thompson to The Sherwood Group, Hadden Court, Glaisdale Parkway, Glaisdale Drive West, Nottingham, NG8 4GP
Strictly no agencies
Deadline: 31/08/2023Apply Now >
Keen to find out more?
Interested? Here's how to apply...
Please download the application form via the link below and complete the form using black ink and in block capitals.
Once completed, please attach to our online form, or return the form for the attention of Sarah Shortt at the following address:
The Sherwood Group
Glaisdale Drive West