The Sherwood Group are committed to achieving and maintaining a varied workforce.
No employee or potential employee therefore receives less favourable treatment due to their age, disability, marital status, religion, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religious belief, creed, gender, race or sexual orientation.
Vacancy for No.1 and No.2 Printers Assistant Expand Collapse
An opportunity has arisen for self-motivated machine minders to join our team as a No.1 Printer and No.2 Printer’s Assistant. The successful applicant will require the following:
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of the lithographic printing process.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Operating B1 Komori presses would be an advantage
- 2 printer would be able to cover for the printer in his/her absence
- Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity.
- Working a triple shift system
- Awareness of Health & Safety, BRC & Quality procedures.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
Deadline: 30/06/2023Apply Now >
Keen to find out more?
If you would like to find out more about our job opportunities, or think you or someone you know would be a good fit for our team, please contact us.
Interested? Here's how to apply...
Please download the application form via the link below and complete the form using black ink and in block capitals.
Once completed, please attach to our online form, or return the form for the attention of Sarah Shortt at the following address:
The Sherwood Group
Glaisdale Drive West