Eco-friendly packaging suitable for direct food contact.
Puracoat® is innovative food packaging developed in response to the growing problem of single-use plastic.
- An environmentally friendly, water-based barrier control layer
- A broad range of paperboard and coating combinations that can be tailored to individual customer requirements.
- Fully recyclable and biodegradable in line with BS EN 13432 – No separation of paperboard and barrier material is necessary.
- Suitable for a wide range of products, including direct food contact (food to go, confectionery and bakery)
- Maximum grease resistance of ‘Kit 12’, verified independently by Smithers Pira
- Suitable for frozen storage conditions
- Applied inline in our own Nottingham premises, resulting in reduced turnaround times and a rapid speed to market compared to lead times for PE-lined materials
- Used in conjunction with biodegradable window films for an optimum sustainable solution
- Exempt from Plastic Tax* (*subject to final legislation confirmation)
Partner with our team of packaging specialists.
We provide product and manufacturing know-how
We have the experience and technical expertise to provide solutions to your packaging requirements or challenges. We don’t just put ink on paper. We are a creative, results-led team of packaging specialists.
We are award-winning
Our ability to innovate is one of our greatest assets, winning us a number of awards to date across key markets we serve. Our team is focused on delivering packaging solutions that not only win awards but win customer loyalty and long-term relationships.
We provide sustainable packaging solutions
Through our Smartbox audit process we assess the entire lifecycle of packaging to deliver sustainable, rational, value-engineered, and environmentally sustainable solutions to market. We care for our planet.
We are championing accreditations, quality, and standards
We recognise the importance of compliance to legal and regulatory requirements. You can rest assured that your reputation is in safe hands.
We are all under one roof
We offer a complete in-house pre-press and packaging development centre. We take a collaborative approach to new product development and problem solving. Our team will test your product before full production and dispatch. We pride ourselves on being flexible to suit our customers’ needs and requirements.
We are small enough to care, big enough to cope.