Home | Case Studies |
Norman Collett Apples Box
Norman Collett, a leading marketer in the UK fruit market, were looking for a cartonboard packaging solution for their British apples sold in ASDA stores.
The new packaging needed to meet ASDA’s merchandising requirements, optimising the packaging to suit apple volume and in store merchandising trays.
The objective was to drive sales through an identified niche segment using an innovative carry pack.
- Designed and reverse engineered the pack to optimum fit a store merchandise tray packs to take 600g – 650g of apples
- Created an eye-catching graphics through our in-house design team so we had a full control within our production site
- Trialled the packs with customer to understand packing requirements
- Transport transit test to distribution centres to provide a “joined up” packing to in store display solution.
The End Result
- 150,000 units manufactured for the promotional launch
- £298,500 in additional revenue over the first 4 months of this new concept launch
- Award-winning pack- PrintWeek Awards, category: ‘FMCG Packaging Printer of the Year’